2011年9月20日火曜日

POP CULTURE

      I'm sure that you know I am her boyfriend but do you know what is Pop culture?
Me? I say..... yes... but, well... I think I can't define it correctly. So I google now.


     OK. According to this site, Pop culture is simply what large number of people are interested in. That can be movie, music, comic, game.... Wow so simple!




     Then, in Japan, what is POP now? OK, let me google the word "pop culture in Japan" and see the very first link on the list! カチャカチャカチャ

 There you go. Oh wow! "Japan Pop Culture Festival 2011" !? This might be a good one to get the answer! Why don't I click it??

 I love Japaaaaan!!(*´ロ`)
It seems Anime is the heart of Japanese pop culture now.
"Funny country" (TUJ student). I can't leave here.



      Here is a example of social media usage in pop culture. Nico Nico Douga, one of the famous video sharing platform in Japan, has official anime channel. (http://ch.nicovideo.jp/menu/anime) Many of them are free. Amazing!


2 件のコメント:

  1. I wonder if anyone wants to go to the Pop Culture festival and do some type of report on it. This looks like it would be fun thing to see - I'm sure several of the students in this class would find it interesting.

    Anyone interested in earning some extra credit by doing something related to the event, get in touch with me.

    返信削除
  2. Cool idea! Thank you for the suggestion!

    返信削除